Home milk delivery is no longer a thing of the past. We are bringing milk bottle deliveries back! Let your pup enjoy its daily dose of calcium (treats). Hide your pup's favourite treats in the snuffle pockets that can be found at the end of each strap and roll up more treats in the strap before tucking them back into the bottle.
P.S.: Pups, when your milk bottles are empty, leave them outside your hooman's room, bark a couple of times and they will be refilled in no time.
- 4 roll-out snuffle straps with nose work pockets at the end for hiding treats
- Able to roll up more treats with the straps before tucking them into the bottle
- Great snuffle toy for snuffle enthusiasts
- For dogs (or owners, ahem) who love quiet enrichment toys
- Recommended for small dogs and medium size dogs
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
10cm x 16cm x 9cm
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.