Do you often feel like your dog has a better life than you? Well, we do... all the time. Now, they even have their own cuppa tea.
There is nothing more quintessentially English than Afternoon Tea. We for one will never say no to this British tradition whatever the time of day. So, bring out the teacups and make sure you fill those cups with treats to the brim at the next tête-à-tête. Spoil your pup and their pal with some rustling croissants and snuffle cupcakes. Because they deserve the best.
- Great snuffle toy for first-timer snufflers
- 1 big nose work pocket to hide your pup’s favourite treats
- Recommended for small dogs only
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
12cm x 12cm x 10.5cm
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.