How did a piece of bread with a hole, first boiled, then baked, become the most famous Jewish food today?
Your pup would love this deliciously chewy bagel that squeaks and has two nose work pockets. Favourite bagel toppings vary from pup to pup. We like to perfect this sesame bagel with itsy bitsy chicken and duck bites in the nose work pockets to stave off mid-morning hunger pangs!
- Great snuffle toy for first-timer snufflers
- 2 nose work pocket to hide your pup’s favourite treats
- 1 squeaker
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
15cm x 15cm x 4cm
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.