Treat your pup to a fancy piece of "Tonkatsu", a perfectly crispy Korean style pork cutlet drizzled with a savoury, sweet and sour demi-glaze sauce.
This breaded, deep-fried pork cutlet comes with one large and four smaller nose work pockets, great for filling up with your pup's favourite treats!
- 1 large and 4 small nose work pockets to hide your pup’s favourite treats
- Great snuffle toy for first-timer snufflers
- For dogs (or owners, ahem) who love quiet enrichment toys
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
16cm x 14cm x 2.5cm
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.